Winter Wonderland journaling | Craft Heaven shop inspiration

Hi all!

I'm here again with another post, and this is for Craft Heaven shop Challenge!
This challenge features a theme about winter, as you may know that I am not living on a country with four seasons, so winter theme also challenging for my self!
I was thinking some color board and thinking something about winter.
I believe, all seasons are beautiful include the Winter!


Details;

As you see above, I was writing on my art journal what I am thinking about WINTER. I used Maja design paper "I Wish"series here [these paper seriously beautiful!] .
I also use Magnolia stamps [my fave!] and here they are coming from Magnolia Vintage box as well as the snowy window dies, I really love the stamps from there!



Supplies :

Magnolia Vintage Box - 4th edition Merry Christmas
Maja design paper ; I wish - to build a snowman, I wish - those memories will last
Prima watercolor - Decadent

Hope you'll find some inspiration from here, looking forward to see you create.
Have a beautiful day!




 

No comments