Bunny Parade #3 | Another spring pages using Magnolia stamps

Hello again dear readers!
We are arriving to March and sure spring is just about few weeks ahead! and to welcoming March I have a blog post today and it is my another spring spread using some bunny :)
Here is my another bunnies;
 

With Spring being not that far away I reached for my spring stamps from Magnolia and here I use three kind of stamps. One of my spring stamps from Magnolia is the bunny that released some time ago with the name : It's Spring Time


 
All bunnies start to busy aren't they ?
and what about your goal for this spring ?
I love to re-write a quote that I found around a motivational book and a short word that made me smile ear to ear :
Every bunny need some bunny, sometimes
so true!



I apologize that I didn't write the details of my journal this time but hopefully the picture speaks for you :)
Have a beautiful day everyone!

1 comment

Suzi Mac said...

More inspirational and wonderful pages to enjoy. Love your journal so much Yulis.
Hugs Suzi x